Karur Vysya Bank Recruitment 2020 starts from 10th Feb 2020. Karur Vysya Bank, a leading private sector bank in India invites applications from eligible candidates for the post of Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer .
About Karur Vysya Bank
Karur Vysya Bank carries with it a tradition of 100+ years. Yet, it is young enough to adapt itself to the rapidly changing scenario in the banking industry.Karur Vysya Bank was started in the year 1916 in Karur, then a small textile town with a vast agricultural background, by two illustrious sons of the soil – Sri M.A. Venkatarama Chettiar and Sri Athi Krishna Chettiar. What started as a venture with a seed capital of Rs. 1 Lakh has grown into a leading financial institution that offers a gamut of financial services, under one roof, to millions of its customers.The Bank has spread its wings across the country with 782 branches in 20 States and 3 Union Territories.The net profit for FY18-19 was Rs. 211 crores.The Net NPA was at 4.98%.
Last date to register online is 24th Feb 2020.
Karur Vysya Bank Job Vacancy
|Chief Executive Officer||01|
Candidates must satisfy the Age Criteria, Educational qualification and work experience to make themselves eligible for the posts. Search committee gives relaxation in the eligibility criteria for deserving candidates.
Should not be less than 55 years of age
Should be a graduate with any discipline, preferably with professional qualification such as Chartered Accountant/ ICWA /CS /MBA/ B.E or B.Tech /CAIIB or any other equivalent qualifications.
- Minimum 25 years in commercial Banking experience.
- Should be in the rank of General Manager and above or its equivalent position and not less than two levels below the MD & CEO position in any Public, Private sector or Foreign banks with predominantly having Indian work experience.
- Should have a mainstream banking experience in at least any of the two areas such as Credit (Commercial and Retail banking)/ Information Technology/ Treasury/ Risk Management/ Human resources.
Applications which meet the eligibility criteria will be further subjected to shortlisting. Search Committee may take the assistance of external agency while assessing the leadership competencies and potential capabilities of shortlisted candidates. Shortlisted applicants will appear for interactions with the Search Committee
How to Apply for KVB Bank Jobs?
Eligible candidates can apply for the post of Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer in any one of the following ways
(1) Candidates can apply for kvb recruitment online via below registration link
(2) Candidates can email the duly filled application to email@example.com .
(3) Candidates can download the application and send the application to the following address only by registered post/courier:
“The Search Committee,
The Karur Vysya Bank ltd.
Registered & Central Office, No.20, Vadivel Nagar,
Erode Road, Karur – 639 002 TN
General Instructions to candidates
1. The contents here to be read along with the advertisement.
2. The eligibility criteria is as on 01st February 2020.
3. The three year term begins from the date of taking charge and will be subject to the approval of Reserve Bank of India.
4. Location of the position will be at Registered & Central Office- Karur – Tamil Nadu
5. Candidates having fluency in Southern languages are preferred.
6. Applications filled in its entirety in prescribed format should be received on or before February 24, 2020 will be considered.
7. Applications which meet the eligibility criteria will be further subjected to shortlisting. Search Committee may take the assistance of external agency while assessing the leadership competencies and potential capabilities of shortlisted candidates. Shortlisted applicants will appear for interactions with the Search Committee.
8. Individual privacy concerns of the applicants will be ensured by the Search Committee to the extent possible.
9. Applicant should strictly conform to the format of the application as prescribed here; Applicants may use the separate sheets; Applications should not be handwritten except for the signatures; All pages to be signed by the applicant.
10. Candidature will be considered on the strength of the information declared in the application and the copies of certificates/ documents submitted therewith.
11. A recent photograph not less than one month is to be pasted at the appropriate place.
12. Self-attested copies of the appropriate documents should be submitted along with the application that will :
i. provide proof of age.
ii. clearly demonstrate the eligibility of experience.
iii. provide proof of educational / professional qualifications & certifications
13. Shortlisted candidates will be called for further documents for the purpose of due diligence process.
14. Search Committee on its discretion relax the eligibility criteria in deserving cases.
15. Search committee is the final and sole authority in short listing the applications.