IBPS Recruitment 2019|Banker Faculty
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) invites applications for the post of Banker Faculty. IBPS Recruitment 2019 for the post of banker faculty is on contractual basis. All eligible candidates can apply for the post.
Minimum Work Experience
|Not exceeding 61 years||Candidate should be Graduate or Post Graduate from any recognised Institution or|
University and preferably with CAIIB
|The incumbent should be an Officer retired on
attaining superannuation /voluntarily retired or retired under SBP VRS or released under Exit
Option scheme or who have left the Bank /Organisation otherwise before superannuation
, from the services of any Public Sector Bank having worked as Chief Manager and above preferably with experience as faculty in the Training Institute and/or experience of writing tests(question papers) for Recruitment/ promotion examinations of banks or Public
Note: Age criteria will however not be applicable for internal candidates already with IBPS under contractual agreement.
A.2. His/ her integrity should not have been doubtful during his/her service.
A.3. No punishment/penalty is inflicted on him/her during his/her service.
A.4. Cases of CBI or other law enforcement agencies should not be pending against him/her.
A.5. Knowledge of computer operations /languages is an added advantage.
B. JOB PROFILE, ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
The job requires writing questions (multiple choice or short answer type questions) designed to assess cognitive ability and personality domains and research in the areas of Banking, Financial Awareness,
C. TERMS OF APPOINTMENT
The appointment will be on a contractual basis. The initial period is of 2 years subject to quarterly review and may be renewed subsequently subject to his/her continued good performance and physical fitness.
D. SALARY :
Negotiable. The candidate may provide the details of salary last drawn and expected.
E. HOW TO APPLY FOR BANKER FACULTY|IBPS RECRUITMENT 2019:
Interested candidates who are meeting with above mentioned eligibility criteria as on 01.02.2019 only may forward their applications giving details of job experience, on plain paper in the attached format along with self-attested Xerox copies of all necessary documents to
The Head Administration
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection,
IBPS House, Plot No.166,
90 ft DP Road, Off Western Express High way,
Kandivali (East), Mumbai 400 101
- The last date of receipt of application is 28.02.2019 (before 5.00 pm).
- Application received after this date and time will be summarily rejected.
- Application not in the prescribed format and /or without necessary documents will be rejected.
- IBPS reserves the right to reject applications of any or all the candidates without assigning any reason.
- Not more than one application is to be submitted by any candidate. In the case of multiple Applications, the candidature shall be canceled.
- Internal candidate, if eligible, may also apply.
- A person in service need not apply.
- The posting of the selected candidate will be in MUMBAI Only. He/She will have to make his/her own arrangement of accommodation in MUMBAI.
- Send your application only through the post or courier. IBPS shall not under any circumstances be liable for misplacing, damage and/ or delay in delivery of application by the post or by the courier agencies.
- Hand Delivery of application is not accepted.
- Candidates may have to appear before the Interview Committee at a very short notice of not exceeding three days.
- The internal candidates may handover the application directly to Head Administration only.
- Candidates shortlisted will be called for the Selection Process/Interview. Selection will be made by a committee and such selection will be Final.
- Applicants must super-scribe “Application for the post of “Banker Faculty” (On Contract) on the top of the upper part of the sealed envelope containing the application.