IBPS CWE Clerk VII Main Exams Important Points
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection held its IBPS CWE Clerk VII preliminary exams in Dec 2017. Results of Preliminary exams declared in Dec 2017. And IBPS CWE Clerk VII main exams is held on 21.01.2018.
Online IBPS CWE Clerk VII Main exam test pattern
IBPS conducts Online main exam for CWE Clerk VII. It is an objective test consisting of 190 questions with time duration of 160 minutes. The test is for a total of 200 marks.
|Sr No||Name of the Test||No. of Questions||Max Marks||Medium of Exam||Time allotted for each test|
|1||General/ Financial Awareness||50||50||English & Hindi||35 mins|
|2||General English||40||40||English||35 mins|
|3||Reasoning Ability and Computer Aptitude||50||60||English & Hindi||45 mins|
|4||Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||English & Hindi||45 mins|
Cut-off marks is determined for each of the tests. A candidates should secure minimum cut- off marks in each of the tests to qualify.
There is penalty for each wrong answer given by you. One fourth or 0.25 marks of the marks assigned to a question is deducted as penalty if answered wrongly.
Biometric data capture points to note
Biometric data( right thumb impression) is captured at the beginning and end of the exam at the examination venue. Things to note
- Ensure fingers are free of any coating such as stamped ink/mehndi/coloured before the exam.
- Ensure fingers are clean and dry before biometric data is captured.
- If primary finger( Right thumb) is injured immediately notify the concerned authority at the test centre.
Things to bring to examination hall
- Call letter with your photograph fixed on it. Note that the photograph on the call letter should match with the photograph in Online application form.
- Bring original and a copy of photo identity proof such as Passport /PAN card/Driving license/ Voter ID card/Bank passbook with photograph/Aadhar card/Employee ID in original and copy/ Identity card issued by recognised college/university/Photo identity proof issued by Gazetted Officer.
- One ball point pen, pencil & eraser.
Use of stationery
Rough sheets will be provided to you at the test center. You can do rough works in rough sheets only and hand it over to the invigilator at after the exam.
Important points to note in Online Main Exam.
- Login screen will pop up. Login using your user id and password furnished to you in your call letter.
- Once logged in, candidates’s profile presents his/her name, Roll no and photograph. If the profile is correct confirm the same by clicking on the ‘I Confirm’ button.
- Read the instructions displayed on the screen thoroughly and click on the check box at the bottom of the screen. Now, this activates the ‘I am ready to begin’ button.
- Online main examination has 160 objective type questions with each question having 5 alternatives or choices.
- All the questions are available in English and Hindi except those on the English language. View the question in other language by clicking on ‘View’ in the dropdown box and selecting the desired language.
- Only one question shows up at a time.
- Click on the alternative/ choice you consider is correct. It highlights the selected alternative considers as the answer given by the candidate for the question.
- Click on the ‘Save and Next’ button to save your answer.
- If you do not wish to answer a question do not click on any alternative. And if you want to deselect an answer, click on the ‘Clear Response button’ given for each question.
- If you want to skip a question and return to it later, click on the option ‘Mark for review and Next’ button.
Answer marked will be considered for final evaluation.
- Question numbers of attempted and unattempted questions are shown to the right of the screen. Attempt a question by clicking on the question number.
- Each question number displays in different colours depending on the status of the question.
- You cannot submit your test before the test time of 160 mins is over.
- Do not click on any keyboard keys after the online exam starts as this will lock the exam.
- Submit your answers at the end of the test time. After the test time, the answers are automatically saved and submitted even if submit button is not clicked.