Syndicate Bank Recruitment 2018
Syndicate bank recruitment 2018 starts from 2nd Jan 2018. Syndicate Bank , with over 80 years of pioneering expertise in the banking domain young graduates to apply for admissions to the One year Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance course. The Post Graduate Diploma is offered by the bank in Manipal Global Education Services Pvt Ltd (MaGE), Bangalore and Nitte Education International Pvt Ltd. (NEIPL) Greater Noida /Mangalore. On successful completion of the Post graduate diploma course , the successful candidates are offered appointment in the bank as Probationary Officer in Junior Management Grade / Scale-I.
Syndicate Bank Recruitment Important dates
|Schedule of Events||Dates|
|Start date of Online registration||02.01.2018|
|Online payment of Application fees||02.01.2018 to 17.01.2018|
|Last date for Online Registration||17.01.2018|
|Download of call letter for examination||After 05.02.2018|
|Date of Online Test(Tentative)||18.02.2018|
Syndicate bank vacancies
(1) Graduation degree in any discipline from a recognized university with a minimum of 60% and 55% for general and SC/ST/OBC categories.
(2) Age limit- Minimum 20 years to maximum 28 years as on 01.10.2017 for General category candidates. Relaxation of upto 5years allowed for SC/ST/OBC categories.
Syndicate bank selects its candidates through Online test conducted by IBPS followed by Interview or group discussion. Candidates are to obtain minimum score in each objective test and minimum total score to qualify. In addition, candidates are to score minimum marks of 50% and 45% for general and reserved categories respectively to qualify for Interview and group discussion. The final merit list is decided by the bank after considering the candidate’s performance in Online test, interview and group discussion.
How to Apply for Syndicated Bank Probationary Officer?
Follow the below steps to apply
(1) Go to www.syndicatebank.in and click on career page. In career page, under “PGDBF PROGRAMME 2018-19” section, click on “APPLY ONLINE”.
(2) Select the tab “Click here for New Registration”.
(3) Enter Name, Contact details and valid Email-id. Provisional. Provisional Registration number and Password will be displayed on the screen and the same will also be sent via email and sms.
(4)Verify if the details entered are correct and click on ‘FINAL SUBMIT’ .
(5) Click on ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed for online payment.The payment can be made by using only Master/ Visa Debit or Credit cards or Internet Banking.
(6) On successful completion of transaction, an e-receipt is generated.